Swordsingers are Elves (Warrior) who can be selected after finishing the Class Transfer quest at lvl 31. They specialize in Spears or Dual Swords and wear Heavy Armor. Unlike their race counterparts (Warlords, Bladedancers, and Slayers), Swordsingers perform best as a Support Buffer and are skilled mid-range attackers. As Elves, they utilize their advantage in movement speed and evasion.
Because Swordsingers’ skills improve their allies’ abilities, they are best suited for a support role. The buffs increase attack, defense, crit rate and crit damage (from Rhythm of Combat and Song of Hunter). They are perfect companions in a party, as they increase the overall value of a team, especially when paired with nukers/glass cannons.
In PvE, Swordsingers are average at best. They lack burst damage and are slow to clear monster waves compared to other classes, but despite this deficit, their survivability is top-notch, thanks to their buffs, which help them survive enemy attacks. However, when partied with glass cannons, you can leave them in elite dungeons for AFK farming. Your team can survive without a dedicated healer, thanks to the Swordsinger’s naturally high Evasion and Defense, which also compensates for their lack of HP.
In PvP Arena, Swordsingers are great to use against Rogue and Mystic classes. A Swordsinger’s skill can knock down enemies mid-range, which means they can easily get close to them after the target is disabled. However, with their lack of burst damage, Swordsingers might have trouble against tankier classes like Warriors. In group PvP events such as Siege, the Swordsinger is a great asset for Crowd Control, because she does not need to be close to knock down enemies.
If you enjoy playing a support attacker and being able to damage the enemies at mid-range, then this is a great class for you!
- Party player with strong buffs. Works best in team settings, although she’ll do just fine solo
- High damage multiplier on her active skills (Sonic Blaster and Sonic Storm)
- Has good sustained DPS from her passive skills and active buffs.
- Popular in parties and large-scale fights
- High evasion and move speed rate compared to other races
- Some players find Swordsingers to have underwhelming damage end-game. While considered a DPS class, the damage isn’t as high as more offensive classes
- No high burst damage
- Weak in 1v1 scenarios, especially against tanks
- Some people might consider you as a buff mule rather than a DPS class
|Weapon||Dunamiss Dualsword (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Dual StormBringers (PvE magical monsters)|
|Dual Samurai Long Sword (PvE normal monsters)|
|Dynasty Dualsword (Boss hunt)|
|Dual Sword of Revolution (elite monsters)|
|Accessories||Nassen Set (Chasing / Movement increase / Manual Evasion)|
|Black Ore Set (Tanky / Anti-Crit)|
|Elven Set (Highest ATK stat of all accessories / Stun resist)|
Skill Priority and Usage
Be sure to obtain Level 1 on all your skills before following the prioritization (specifically Esprit). Prioritize your Passives first that adds up to your attack stats (Warrior Weapon Mastery, Attack Aura and Combat Mastery). Then you may start upgrading your Active skills Sonic Blaster and Sonic Storm. For your active buffs, you may choose one of the 2 to prioritize. If want to have defensive stance in battle, then Rhythm of Combat is a better choice while Song of Hunter is good if you prefer an offensive stance. To compensate for the lack of HP, allocate points on Heavy Armor Mastery. Lowest priority to upgrade is the Esprit skill as the increase per level is low, Level 1 compared to Level 30 is only a difference of 2.5% Crit Rate increase.
PvP (Siege) Skillset – Rhythm of Combat / Sonic Storm / Sonic Blaster or Song of Hunter
PvP (Arena) Skillset – Rhythm of Combat / Sonic Storm / Sonic Blaster
PvE Skillset – Sonic Storm / Sonic Blaster / Rhythm of Combat or Song of Hunter
|Active||Sonic Blaster||Fires the sword aura forward to deal damage to distant enemies.||5th||5th|
|Sonic Storm||Fires sword aura forward that ultimately explodes, damages, and knocks down enemies.||4th||4th|
|Rhythm of Combat||Increases the Atk & Def of you and your party members||6th/7th (Defensive Stance)||7th/8th|
|Song of Hunter||Increases Crit. Rate of you and your party members.||6th/7th (Offensive Stance)||7th/8th|
|Passive||Warrior Weapon Mastery||Increases Atk, when you equip a Sword & Shield, Spear, Dual Swords||2nd||2nd|
|Heavy Armor Mastery||Decreases damage taken when Heavy Armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.||8th||6th|
|Attack Aura||Increases the Atk. of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.||1st||1st|
|Esprit||Has a chance to generate a buff that increase Critical Rate when successfully evaded.||9th||9th|
|Combat Mastery||Further increases Atk. when a Spear or Dual Swords is equipped.||3rd||3rd|
|Elven Potential||Agile movements allow them to have higher Evasion against enemy attacks. (Bonuses to Evasion, Speed, and M. Atk.)||Innate||Innate|
|Rare||Missile Bolt||This powerful skill deals critical damage to a few enemies.||✔||X|
|Meteor Shower||This skill is ideal for attacking many enemies in a large area.||✔||X|
|Absolute Shield||This skill greatly improves your Def. so you are able to withstand powerful enemies.||X||✔|
|Healing Strike||This skill is a very effective means of healing to extend your HP effectively for a duration of time.||X||✔|
|Poison Strike||Puts an enemy to a poisoned state, reduces damage and movement speed for a certain amount of time. Additional damage during debuff duration.||✔ (Alternative for M. Bolt)||X|
|Defense Zone||A protective zone is set up to reduce damage received by party members, and you are immune to your condition for a while.||✔ (Siege)||X|
Specific Skills Usage
- Attack Aura is the first priority out of your passives because because it provides a global attack buff to your party
- Combat Mastery’s attack boost gets more significant as you subsequently upgrade Warrior Weapon Mastery and Attack Aura
- Heavy Armor Mastery is important to reduce incoming damage and compensate for your lack of base HP
Main Stats and Sub-stats Priority
|Equipment||Soul Crystal (Not applicable in NA/EU servers)||Pet Mount|
|Weapon – Critical Rate / Critical Damage / P. Atk or Attack Speed or HP Drain||Purple – Critical Damage (All)||Helmet – Critical Rate (All)|
|Helmet – P. Def / M. Def / Evasion or Penetration or CC Resist||Orange – Critical Damage (All)||Armor – Critical Rate (All)|
|Armor – P. Def / M. Def / Speed or Evasion or Resilience||Red – Critical Damage (All)||Saddle – Evasion or Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Gloves – P. Atk / Penetration / Evasion||Yellow – Evasion or Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)||Boots – Evasion or Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Shoes – P. Atk / Speed / Evasion or Resilience or Attack Speed||Cyan – Critical Damage (All)|
|Necklace – Crit Resist / Resilience / HP Drain or CC Resist||Green – Evasion or Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Earring – Speed / Critical Resist / Penetration or CC Resist or HP Drain||Black – Evasion or Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Ring – Critical Rate / Critical Damage / P. Atk or HP Drain||Blue – Evasion or Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Silver – Critical Damage (All)|
Other Useful Class Tips
- Go for supportive stats like HP increase if you want to be a sustainable damage/support hybrid in Siege. You can survive longer and thus, buff your party more
- Get HP Drain substats (preferably a total of 3% lifesteal) on your weapon to make it easier to auto as a solo unit
- Attack Aura and Warrior Weapon Mastery is your topmost priority to max out so it will speed up your progression early-mid game.
- Since Swordsingers are Elves, they are abundant in base MP, so mana potions won’t be an issue.
- There are a lot of Accessory sets that are compatible with Swordsingers. Nassen is a good Accessory set to boost up your already high movespeed. You can use Black Ore set to be more Tanky and Elven Set for more damage and stun resistance.
- In PvP Siege:
- Rhythm of Combat > Sonic Storm > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower > Sonic Storm > Use Defense Zone to or Absolute Shield to penetrate enemies while attacking normally.
- Rhythm of Combat > Song of Hunter > Sonic Storm > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower > Use Defense Zone to or Absolute Shield to penetrate enemies while attacking normally.
- In PvP Arena
- Rhythm of Combat > Sonic Storm > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower + Missile Bolt > Sonic Storm > Tank and attack normally
- For Rare Skills, use Missile Bolt and Meteor Shower in Arena PvP. In Sieges, you can replace Missile Bolt for Defense Zone or Absolute Shield to add survivability. Healing Strike and Absolute Shield are must haves for Elite Dungeon Farming.