The Yokai Valley ended and you have successfully sealed all of the Yokais! Now, a new adventure awaits! New territory, dungeons, monsters, quests, and many more are waiting for you in this update.
Sharpen your weapons and fortify your equipment and set out for a new thrilling adventure!
Keep on reading to know more:”
1. Start of a new adventure – New Territory Added and Increase of Max. Level
It has been a long time since the addition of the Schuttgart Territory. Finally! A new territory called “Aden” has been added to the game!
Along with the addition of the Aden territory, the max. level has been increased.
Experience a whole new adventure and Combat Power that increases based on its level!
New Territory – [Aden]
■ New Territory “Aden” has been added
• The Aden Continent is composed of three areas: Western, Eastern, and Northern area. Located in the Eastern area of the continent is the Aden Territory.
• Aden Territory has three areas: Aden Southern Plain, Land of Rage, and Eternal Resting Place.
• New Elite Dungeons has been added to the game. (Tower of Insolence B1F and Tower of Insolence B2F.)
• New Aden Elite/Daily/Weekly Quest has been added.
• New Quest Scrolls will be added. (Lvl. 360, 378, and 390.)
• New Monsters and Monster Cores have been added.
※ Eternal Resting Place will be opened along with the update. However, the Main Quest (Lvl. 390 and above) in the Eternal Resting Place will be added on the first update of May.
■ Max. Level has been increased (Level 360 -> 400)
• Achievements and Level Up Rewards have been applied along with the increase of the max. level.
• Rune Page 16, 17, and 18 have been added.
2. New Codex Collection – Monster Card System Added
Aden World’s powerful boss cards and various types of card sets have been added to the game!
Complete this new codex to make yourself stronger than before!
■ Monster Card Sets and New Monster Cards Added
– New 47 kinds of Monster Cards have been added to the game along with the 12 New Monster Card Sets.
Check out the table below to know more about the New Sets and Cards information:
■ Card Fragment
– Card Fragment can be obtained after salvaging a Monster Card.
– The amount of Card Fragments obtained from salvaging a Monster Card depends on the grade of the Monster card that you salvaged.
• How to obtain Card Fragments
– You can purchase Monster Cores, Monster Cards, and Lesser Giant’s Research Notes that are needed for Monster Card strengthening using Card Fragments.
3. More types of Elixir! – New Elixirs added and quantity of herbs per extraction has been increased
Heroes can now increase their stats with the new 4 types of elixirs. Along with the addition of the elixirs, the extraction quantity obtained from normal and large herbs has been increased.
■ 4 new types of Elixirs
■ New Elixirs Added
Check the table below for more information about the required new herbs and essences:
• Below are the required levels for crafting each grade of Elixirs:
4. New Challenge with Clan Members! – New Clan Dungeon “Tiat’s Altar and New Rare Skill Added
A new Clan Dungeon has been added to the game after the Cruma Core!
Heroes will face Dragon-type monsters inside the Tiat’s Altar. Equip your Draconian Attribute Equipment and clear the Tiat’s Altar along with your clan members!
■ Clan Dungeon – Tiat’s Altar
• New Clan Dungeon “Tiat’s Altar” added
– Upon entering the Tiat’s Altar, Heroes will face the mid-boss [Guardian] and the final boss [Tiat].
– Heroes can challenge the Tiat’s Altar upon reaching the Clan level 14, 18 and 26 and above depending on its difficulty.
Check out the tables below for the recommended CP per difficulty:
• Mid-boss [Guardian]’s skills
• Final Boss [Tiat]’s skills
• Tiat’s Altar Clear Rewards
■ Rare Skill – Frozen Armor has been added
– This new rare skill can be obtained as a Clan Clear Reward of the new Clan Dungeon: Tiat’s Altar.
– This skill reduces the damage received by the user by creating a Frozen Armor. It also reduces the Atk. Speed of the attacker.
– The Frozen Armor will disappear after receiving a certain number of attacks. Normal attack damage received by the user while the skill is active will also be decreased.
Here are the effects of the Frozen Armor Skill:
5. What is the Limit? New level of difficulty added for Adena and Exp. Dungeon
Don’t you feel any shortage with the Adena and Exp. Dungeon after the increase of the max. level?
Worry not! A new level of difficulty has been added to the Adena and Exp. Dungeon. This is for those Heroes who want to obtain more Adena and experience.
Conquer the Heroic and Mythic level of Adena and Exp. Dungeon to get more Adena and experience!
■ Heroic level has been added to the Adena Dungeon
■ Mythic level has been added to the Exp. Dungeon
• Adena Dungeon’s [Heroic] level and Exp. Dungeon’s [Mythic] level has been added to the game.
– Here are the recommended level and Combat Power for each Adena and Exp. Dungeon:
– Here are the rewards that Heroes can obtain upon clearing the Adena Dungeon [Heroic] level.
※ Obtained rate difference of Box Destruction Reward (Based on 4) from Adena Reward may vary from a minimum of 22,000 to a maximum of 30,000 Adena.
-Here are the rewards that Heroes can obtain upon clearing the Exp. Dungeon [Mythic] level.
※ Experience obtained from the Exp. Dungeon might be different from according to Heroes’ level and clear grade.
6. Other Improvements
• Instant Revive Stone will be added.
• Decimation Points and Crown Points will be deleted automatically on 4/25 (Thu) 11:59 PM (UTC+8).
• The Decimation Point Box can now be sold or removed from the inventory. However, the Decimation Points will disappear automatically upon using the Decimation Point Box.
• Yokai Valley related items like Jewels, Scrolls, Youma’s Tome, Yokai Valley Participation Reward Item and many more will be deleted automatically from the Inventory if Heroes didn’t sell these items before 4/25 (Thu) 11:59 PM (UTC+8).
• The required amount of Lesser Giant’s Tome for leveling up 2nd Class Transfer Ultimate Skills has been adjusted. See more details about this by clicking “HERE”.
• Soul Powder has been added to Recess Reward.
• Lvl. 321 – 400 Heroes will get a 30% Exp. rate increase upon claiming the Exp. Dungeon’s reward (Normal Claim and Perfect Claim) from the Reward Claim tab.
• Collected Monster Cores and Monster Cards will be visible in the Monster Codex.
• “My Costume Preview” icon will be added in the Bundle Shop Detail Popup.
• “Show only Grade R and above equipment” option will be added in the Soul Crystal Screen.
• Text color will be changed upon reaching the max. level of Cloaks and Mount Pets.
• Shortcut to each content button will be added in the Today’s Content feature.
• Daily Quests related to Elite Dungeon will now be shown inside the Elite Dungeon.
• We made an improvement wherein the battle deck will be shown as changed battle deck when they are defeated or teleported inside the Elite Dungeon after changing their battle deck.
We hope that you’ll like the contents of our update!