We would like to bring you the exciting update that awaits you as we start the 2nd half of this year! Are you ready for it? Well then! Without any further ado, let us introduce them to you! Keep on reading to know more about this update.
1. Safe Enhancement System Added
We know that Equipment Enhancement becomes harder as the enhancement level goes higher. We also know the hardship that you experienced when enhancing your equipment, heroes. Here’s something that you’ve all been waiting for! Safe Enhancement System has been added to the game.
※ Unlike Normal Enhancement, the Safe Enhancement will use more Adena when you reached Level +4 ~ +20 Enhancement level.
※ Due to the Enhancement Barrier system, the Safe enhancement system will not be available if the enhancement level is going to +11 or +21.
※ There’s no need to use Maphr’s Protection to equipments with enhancement level lower than +20.
※ Maphr’s Protection will be used when using Safe Enhancement from +21 and above.
※ Previous Enhance Barrier (+10, +20) will still remain.
2. Improvements with Grade UR Equipment Crafting.
In order to craft Grade UR Equipment, you need to gather recipes for each type of equipment (Armor, Headgear, Boots, Gloves, Necklace, Rings, and Earrings). And we understand how hard it was for you, heroes! Through this update, we combined all of Grade UR Recipes to help you strengthen your equipment fast.
※ After the update, all previous Grade UR Recipes that are kept inside the inventory will be re-distributed into character’s mailbox.
※ Each types of recipes will be combined into one recipe.
– Headgear/Armor/Gloves/Boots Recipe -> Each kind of Armor Recipe.
– Earrings/Ring/Necklace Recipe -> Each kind of Accessory Recipe
※ Recipes obtained from Item Drop rate event or as event reward will also be changed.
3. Announcement of Honorable Battlefield Official Season.
The pre-season has already ended and we are proud to announce that the official Season of the Honorable Battlefield will now begin! Honorable Coin Trading Shop will also open together with the official season.
PERIOD: 7/11 (Wed) ~ 8/31 (Fri) 11:59 (UTC+8)
• Reset of Honorable Coins
– To ensure a smooth and fair start to the Honorable Battlefield, the honorable coins obtain from the pre-season will be removed before the start of the official season.
• Honorable Coin Trader Purchasable Items
※ You cannot use the Pre-Season’s Honorable Coins in the Official Season due to the season reset.
※ Rewards will be distributed according to your tier after the end of season and reward contents are still changeable.
4. Tower of Insolence Floor Extension
We have prepared a stronger Tower of Insolence for those heroes who already conquered it.
※ Tower of Insolence 126th ~ 150th floor has been added.
※Even if you Cleared the 101th ~ 150th floor, you can only obtain the auto-clear reward until 100th floor..
※ Recommended CP is immeasurable for 101th ~ 150th floor.
※ Monsters from 101th ~ 150th floor doesn’t have a monster type attribute.
※Tower of Insolence Achievement will be added based on the Tower of Insolence’s extension.
※“Ruler of Infinity” Title will be obtained once you clear the 150th floor.
5. Monthly Login Reward / User Interface has been Improved
Heroes! The Monthly Login rewards have been improved. Check out the Monthly Login in which you see simply and obtain Grade UR Limit Break Stone.
• Monthly Login Reward (Returning/Normal)
• Monthly Login Reward (New)
※ You can obtain next “Monthly Login Reward” after receiving all of the normal login rewards.
6. Other changes.
– Friendship Point Reward Box Improvement (can obtain Soul Crystal, Elixir, etc.)
– Arena Honor Points Improvement. (Obtain additional points when you win a battle against higher grade players).
– New ways to craft Unconfirmed Weapon/Armor Recipe.
(Ripped Weapon/Armor Recipe x 10 can be exchanged to Unconfirmed Weapon/Armor Recipe)
– Making Recipes or Material Box exchange can be done directly from Inventory
– Auto-battle “Semi-Auto Mode” has been removed.
We hope that you will like the new additions to the game!
Fight On, Heroes!