Orc Raider / Destroyer Guide!
“Orc Raiders/Destroyers are Noble Orcs (Warrior) that start from level 180 upon character creation. They specialize in Two-Handed Swords and wear Heavy Armor, allowing them to rampage through enemies with their durable build. Unlike shield-type warriors, they rely on their naturally high CRIT RESIST and DEF. Unique to this class, this warrior reduces incoming debuff effects that are directed towards him. In this way, enemies with high accuracy are still mitigated by this class. Similarly, when being attacked normally or through spells, enemies will be penalized with a decrease in DEF and CRIT RESIST,making this warrior a good addition to the party.
Raiders/Destroyers are a versatile class thanks to their skillset. Similar to Shillien Knight, Slayer, War Ranger, and Treasure Hunter, Raiders can set a good combo for your party, allowing you to smoothly win in group battles. Its skill Exploit Strike allows the warrior to slam his weapon on the ground to inflict damage and expose the enemy weakness (reducing their tanking potential). Another active skill, Sword of Doom, allows you to hit with 3 massive strikes while slowing enemies in front of you, countering speedy characters like Elves and Nassen-type classes. Matched with passive skills that weaken attackers, Raiders/Destroyers are both good in PvE and PvP.
Most of the Raiders’ Passive skills benefit the party. The Toughness skill increases Critical Resistance and reduces the duration of Debuffs, which allows for no hesitation in taking most of the damage up front. Another is Expose Weakness, which has a chance (15%) to decrease the target’s Def and Critical Resistance when being attacked. The debuff tradeoff makes him an instant threat for his squishy attackers (Melee rogue classes), since this class is not a favorable initial target for the enemy in team fights. Also, PvE monsters become an easier target compared to using other classes.
Due to his versatility, building him with highly offensive gears still make him a tough class to bring down and one of the most tenacious high-damage-dealing warrior classes out there (along with Warlord, Bladedancer, Shillien Knight and Slayer). Because of their practicality in the offensive and defensive end, Raiders/Destroyers are the answer for gamers who want to play as a tanky/damaging melee class that complements other party members well .
- Long stun duration (3.5s) with 100% chance to land
- Easily sustainable class with low pot consumption
- As a warrior class, can easily be left in auto-mode while farming
- Can conveniently adjust to offensive and defensive battle stance
- Highly sought-after in parties because Raiders act as an offensive support (via debuffs), favorable for fast-paced killing
- All of the 2nd class passive skills/buff affect the whole party.
- One of the few classes that can legitimately tank and weaken the enemy while still providing a decent amount of damage
- Slow skill animation on 3 active skills, which makes it hard to cast against agile classes
- Skill impact has little range (only in front of him)
- Very high skill cooldown (all 20s and above)
- Slow attack speed, making his normal attacks ineffective at killing classes with high evasion and speed
- Requires a 15% chance to activate a enemy debuff, which is an extremely low percentage
- Has no escape mechanism in fleeing or backing out of battles
|Weapon||Tyrfing (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Dynasty Slasher (elite monsters)|
|Feather Eye Blade (magical monsters)|
|Dragon Slayer (dragons)|
|Vesper Slasher (Boss hunt)|
|Armor||Dominus set (PvP / Overall 1st priority)|
|Blue Wolf set (elite monsters)|
|Accessories||Black Ore Set (Tanky / Anti-Crit)|
|Moonstone Set (M. Def)|
|Nassen Set (Chasing / Movement increase / Manual Evasion)|
Skill Priority and Usage
Prioritize leveling up the passives that contribute to attack power, since it will constitute most of your bulk damage, especially in PvE (Warrior Weapon Mastery and Attack Aura), then level up the Active skills next.
PvP (Arena) Skillset – Rush Impact / Exploit Strike / Rage
PvP (Siege) Skillset – Exploit Strike / Sword of Doom / Rage
PvE Skillset – Exploit Strike / Sword of Doom / Rage
|Active||Rush Impact||Rushes toward enemies to deal damage and knock them down||5th||X|
|Exploit Strike||Slam the weapon on the ground to inflict damage, and expose the target’s weakness. The enemy will be stunned for a duration when attacked while their weakness is exposed.||3rd||3rd/4th|
|Sword of Doom||Slash the enemy 3 times with the energy in the weapon. Decreases the Speed of the enemy for a duration.||6th||3rd/4th|
|Rage||Increase Atk., Crit. Rate, and Atk. Spd.||4th||5th|
|Passive||Warrior Weapon Mastery||Increases Atk. when a Two-handed Sword is equipped||2nd||2nd|
|Heavy Armor Mastery||Decreases damage taken when Heavy Armor is equipped. This effect stacks up to 4 times.||7th||6th|
|Attack Aura||Increases the Atk. of you and your party members. This effect is region-wide.||1st||1st|
|Toughness||Increases Critical Resistance, and reduces the duration of Debuffs.||8th/9th||7th/8th|
|Expose Weakness||Has a chance to decrease the target’s Def. and Critical Resistance when attacked.||8th/9th||7th/8th|
|Orc Potential||Orcs, with their fiery soul, have naturally high defense.||Innate||Innate|
|Warrior Mastery||Increases damage dealt to monsters.||Innate||Innate|
|Rare||Missile Bolt||This powerful skill deals critical damage to a few enemies.||✔||X|
|Meteor Shower||This skill is ideal for attacking many enemies in a large area.||✔||✔(Elite dungeon)|
|Absolute Shield||This skill greatly improves your Def. so you are able to withstand powerful enemies.||X||✔(PvE afk)|
|Healing Strike||This skill is a very effective means of healing to extend your HP effectively for a duration of time.||X||✔(PvE afk)|
|Poison Strike||Puts an enemy to a poisoned state, reduces damage and movement speed for a certain amount of time. Additional damage during debuff duration.||✔ (Alternative for M. Bolt)||X|
|Defense Zone||A protective zone is set up to reduce damage received by party members, and you are immune to your condition for a while.||✔ (Siege)||X|
Specific Skills Usage
- Prioritize Warrior Weapon Mastery and Attack Aura during your early levels.
- Toughness and Expose Weakness are your lowest-priority skills because of their low scaling per level.
- You can use Rush Impact instead of Sword of Doom for better crowd control, especially in PvP Arena.
- In PvE, make sure to lure enemies first, then move to attack in front so you can hit them all with your little skill range.
- Rage has a 15s buff duration – use them before charging in front of the enemy.
Main Stats and Sub-stats Priority
|Equipment||Soul Crystal (Not applicable in NA/EU servers)||Pet Mount|
|Weapon – Critical Rate / Critical Damage / Attack Speed or HP Drain||Purple – Critical Damage (All)||Helmet – Critical Rate (All)|
|Helmet – P. Def / M.Def / Evasion or HP Drain||Orange – Critical Damage (All)||Armor – Critical Rate (All)|
|Armor – P. Def / M.Def / Speed or Evasion or Resilience||Red – Critical Damage (All)||Saddle – Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Gloves – P. Atk / Penetration / Ignore def damage or Evasion||Yellow – Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)||Boots – Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Shoes – P. Atk / Atk. Speed / Speed||Cyan – Critical Damage (All)|
|Necklace – HP Drain / Atk. Speed / Crit Resist||Green – Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Earring – HP Drain / Speed / Critical Resist or Penetration||Black – Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Ring – HP Drain / Critical Rate / Critical Damage||Blue – Critical Resist or Resilience (user preference)|
|Silver – Critical Damage (All)|
Other Useful Class Tips
- To save mana consumption while AFK farming, consider this skillset: Energy Blast / Power Strike / Rage / Healing Strike / Absolute Defense.
- Further amplify your defense and incapacitation resist with the Absolute Shield Rare Skill, allowing you to tank against enemies that deal high damage.
- You can bolster up your ATK speed through substats. Then you will be able to attack even faster via Rage skill.
- Black Ore, Moonstone and Nassen are the best accessory sets for Orc Raiders. The Critical Resist bonus from Black Ore set will greatly increase your survivability in battles. Moonstone will help reduce a portion of Magical damage received, and Nassen helps you compensate for your lack of mobility so you can manually evade attacks.
- For Rare Skills, use Missile Bolt and Meteor Shower in Arena PvP. Healing Strike and Absolute Shield are good for AFK-farming.
- Arena – when the enemy is charging towards you:
- Rage > [IMMEDIATELY] Missile Bolt and Meteor Shower > Rush Impact > Exploit Strike > Normal hits
- Arena – when charging towards an enemy:
- Rage > Rush Impact > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower and Missile Bolt > Exploit Strike > Normal hits
- Rage > Rush Impact > [IMMEDIATELY] Meteor Shower and Missile Bolt > Sword of Doom > Normal hits”