Since its release, the mobile MMO Lineage II Revolution has already achieved huge success in Korea by pulling in an impressive five million players.
Lineage II Revolution is going to hit the global market soon. To give western players a smooth start, we’ve gathered up some of Lineage II Revolution tips for you.
1. Gold in game is very rare in this game since you can only use premium currency and AH to trade it. Right now trade between players is not available.
2. Fulfill all scroll quests, daily quests and weekly quests. There are 10 scroll quests every day. If you have enough time, please complete them all.
3. Be wise to use the skill points before changing the class in level 31. We will publish a recommended skill builds for you guys soon, please stay tuned. Besides, the fifth skill is a shared one for all classes. It’s useful in arena but with very long CD, so it’s better to unlock it after 100 level.
4. Farm as many monster collections as possible. Thanks to the automatic combat system, we can farm 7/24. If you don’t have patience, just choose those are useful to your classes.
5. The level of honor field and performance rating will affect character fighting capacity point.
6. If you have set items, equip them since the set bonus are quite powerful especially the accessories bonus.
7. Be careful when you do open world PVP in Lineage II Revolution since if you kill someone, you will have a debuff which decreases your attack and defense.
8. Find a nice guild. Lineage II Revolution is not a game about automatic farm but about guild fight, fortress fight and siege fight.Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Discord.