You can only limit break SR-grade equipment and may use identical equipment of the same grade to increase their max levels.
You can increase the max level by 2 for each limit break, up to 5 times. (Max is Lvl. 40.)
This content is for end-game players who wish to increase their CP from equipped items.
① Tap Limit Break to view the Limit Break Equipment window.
② Items available for Limit Break are conveniently highlighted
③ Select the items you want to limit break.
④ Select the items to use as material for limit breaking.
⑤ Check the level increase resulting from limit break.
⑥ Check the required amount of Adena for limit breaking and tap to Limit Break.
1. Using tradable and untradable equipment together makes the resulting equipment untradable.
2. If bound equipment is used as material to level up unbound equipment, the resulting equipment is bound.
3. Only SR-grade equipment with the same name can be used as material.
4. Equipment that has gone through limit break can be leveled up to raise its max level.
5. After Limit Break, equipment will increase by 1 to 2 levels by rate. (Max Level: 40)