1 to 3 equipment substats are applied to A-grade and higher equipment. If you don’t like some of the equipment substats, you can spend a set amount of Diamonds to change them.
The same type of substats don’t repeat and basic substats don’t change.
Types of Substats:
There are 30 types of equipment substats listed below.
|P. Atk.||Crit. Rate||Penetration||HP Regen.|
|M. Atk.||Critical Resistance||Resilience||MP Regen.|
|P. Def.||Critical Damage||HP Drain||Crit. Acc. Rate increase|
|M. Def.||Atk. Spd. Increase||MP Cost Decrease Rate||Bonus Adena Gain|
|P. Atk. Increase Rate||Evasion||Cooldown Decrease||Bonus Exp. Gain|
|M. Atk. Increase Rate||Accuracy||Speed Increase||Dmg Increase Rate|
|P. Def. Increase Rate||Abnormal Status Resistance||Max HP||Max MP|
|Fixed Dmg Decrease||Ignore Def. Dmg||Dmg Decrease Rate|
- Only change Substats when you reach SR-Grade Equipment. When you upgrade/combine from R-Grade to SR-Grade, a new random substat is formed, which means that re-rolling desired substats is better when you have unlocked all 3 substats.
- Each Character has its own preferred/ideal substat (Ex. Bladedancer: Crit Dmg. Increase Rate, Crit Rate, Atk. Speed Increase). More will be discussed in an in-depth guide for each class.
① Tap Change Substats to see the Change Substats window.
② Use the Inventory tab to find desired items.
③ Select the items you want to change the substats of.
④ Check the item’s current stats.
⑤ Check the amount of Diamonds required and tap to change substats.
(The amount of Diamonds required to change substats changes depending on equipment grades.)
1. New substats are added when equipment is upgraded. Substats may change when combining equipment.
2. Substats of the same type don’t apply repeatedly.
3. An equipment’s basic substats don’t change and only the random substats can be changed.
4. Red Diamonds are consumed first. Blue Diamonds are consumed if there are no Red Diamonds.