Use Enhancement Scrolls specific to the equipment type to further raise the enhancement levels of equipment. Successful enhancements raise basic stats and weapons gain auras depending on their enhancement levels. The number of required Enhancement Scrolls changes depending on the enhancement level.
2 Kinds of Enhancement Scrolls:
Blessed Scrolls: When successful, randomly increase the enhancement levels of items between levels 1-3.
Enhance Scrolls: When successful, increases enhancement level by 1.
Enhance Limits per Grade
|Equipment Grade||Max Enhancement Level|
*UR-Grade Max Enhance Limit is also +30
Unsuccessful enhancements reduce the enhancement level of equipment.
- Enhancements can fail from enhancement level 3 or higher and unsuccessful attempts reduce enhancement levels.
- Using Maphr’s Protection doesn’t reduce enhancement levels on equipment.
- The number of required Maphr’s Protections changes depends on the enhancement grade.
Players can get bonus stats depending on the enhancement levels of equipped equipment. Players equipped with 7 or more equipment pieces with an enhancement level at 8 or higher get Enhanced Set effects that increase when the enhancement level increases.
① Check the effect of an Enhanced Set in detail. When applied, the icon’s color changes.
② Check out the current Enhanced Set effect and stats as well as the new projected Enhanced Set effect and stats.
- Only enhance Weapons you will use long term, or Rare weapons ideal to your character (Ex. Upitear for Rogue class)
- Only enhance Rare Armors (Optimus, Dominus, Reggios).
- For starters, aim to enhance up to +8 then stop until you reach higher character levels (180+). Control the urge to enhance, especially if you lack the resources.
- Save Blessed Scrolls and only use them starting at +14 Enhancement levels and above. Use regular Enhance Scrolls for lower levels.
- Only use Maphr’s Protection starting at +14 Enhancement level.
- On specific levels (+7, +10, and +20), levels won’t go down even if the enhancement fails.
- Ex. +20 Cerberus. Enhance using Blessed Scrolls. Don’t use Maphr’s Protection because failing won’t decrease the enhancement level.
① Tap Enhance to view the enhance equipment window.
② Select item to enhance and check the number of required Enhancement Scrolls.
③ Select the Enhancement Scrolls appropriate to the item being enhanced.
④ Check out the item’s current stats and projected new stats after being enhanced successfully.
⑤ Check the success probability of enhancing and the penalty for unsuccessful enhancements.
⑥ Click/Unlick box to use only equipment enhance material items that can be traded.
⑦ Check box to use “Maphr’s Protection“.
⑧ Check the required Adena and tap to enhancement equipment.
1. Using tradable and untradable equipment together makes the resulting equipment untradable.
2. If an untradable scroll is used on tradable equipment, the resulting equipment becomes untradable.