Combining an equipment has the same purpose as Upgrading it, but it resets your item details. The requirement is also different than that of Upgrade. Additionally, Combining is the only way that you can potentially obtain a Rare Weapon, so make sure to Combine and Combine often until you have a full Rare Set.
Upgrade: Uses upgrade stones.
Combine: Uses another max level equipment of the same grade and type (Weapon + Weapon, Armor + Armor).
- Don’t use Combine on Rare equipment, instead use Upgrade on items descriptions you want to keep.
- Only use Combine on A-grade equipment and below to try and get better items, such as rare gear.
① Tap Combine to view the Combine window.
② Items available to Combine are conveniently highlighted.
③ Select the main combine items. (Combine to get the same type of item.)
④ Select the items to use as material for combining. (Must be the same type of item as the main item and also at max level.)
⑤ Check the resulting item’s type and grade.
⑥ See the number of new slots and substats to be added on the combined item.
⑦ Check out the required Adena and tap to Combine the equipment.
1. The main equipment’s Enhancement level and Soul Crystals are kept.
2. Important: the resulting equipment is a random equipment piece of the same type as the main item. It may change from non-rare to rare and vice versa!
3. Using the tradable and untradable equipment together makes the resulting equipment untradable.
4. Items used as material for combining equipment disappear afterwards.
5. The level of item resulting from combining equipment is reset.
6. The amount of Adena required to combine changes based on the equipment grade.