Players can get Equipment Upgrade Stones from Daily Dungeons, Material Summons, Events, etc. The amount of Upgrade Stones needed increases as Equipment Grade increases.
Upgrade Stone Types
- The number of Upgrade Stones required vary depending on the item grade.
|Item Type||Required Upgrade Stone|
|Weapon||Weapon Upgrade Stone|
|Armor||Armor Upgrade Stone|
|Accessory||Accessory Upgrade Stone|
- A random substat is formed after upgrade. Only adjust to your desired substats when your equipment is already in highest grade (SR, UR). Don’t waste crystals re-rolling substats when your equipment is R-Grade and below.
- Only upgrade items worth investing such as Rare types that give a set bonus, or Accessories. Use upgrade on items that are S-Grade and above. Warning: don’t use Combine, if your goal is to keep the same piece of equipment, as Combine can sometimes lead to a new piece of equipment that you didn’t want.
① Tap Upgrade to view the equipment upgrade window.
② Items available for upgrade are conveniently highlighted.
③ Select the items to upgrade.
④ Check the type of upgrade Stone required for the item and also check the number of specific upgrade Stones you possess.
⑤ Compare the item’s current stats and its projected new stats.
⑥ Check box to use only upgrade material items that are tradable.
⑦ Check the required amount of Adena and tap to upgrade.
1. The level of upgraded equipment resets to Lvl. 1 and equipment used as material disappears.
2. Equipment is always upgraded with a 100% success rate.
3. All enhancement, Soul Crystals, random substats and attributes will remain when the equipment is upgraded.
4. Using tradable and untradable equipment together makes the resulting equipment untradable.