Leveling up your equipment is one of the most important things you must do in order to obtain higher Combat Power and better gear. In general, you want to upgrade all gear pieces to Level 30, whenever possible.
Max Equipment Level: 30
- SR Grade and higher can be limit broken and raise to Level 40
Level up materials:
- Extra equipment
- The EXP. gained changes depending on the grade of the material equipment.
- Level-up the Rare Items specific to your character type (Ex: Bladedancer: Dunamiss Dualsword).
- DO NOT focus too much on leveling non-rare armor. INSTEAD give priority to your weapon, as it is more valuable to progress. Non-rare armor is usually used for level up materials (Ex: Blue Wolf Armor, Avadon Gloves, etc.). The recommended maximum grade in using non-rare armors is R. Until then, just wait until you get rare armor.
- DO focus on leveling up the best Accessory set that will benefit your Character.
- Carefully plan what item set you wish to equip to avoid leveling up expendable items in the future (Ex. Rogue Subclass usually go for Reggios Armor Set).
① Select the items you want to increase the levels of.
② Select the items you want to use as material for leveling up your equipment.
③ See the Exp. offered through material items and the Exp. remaining to reach the next level.
④ You can see the current item’s stats and substats and also the projected new stats and substats.
⑤ Players can check this box to use only unbound items.
⑥ Shows the Adena required for leveling up equipment. Players can tap this to level up equipment.
1. A player’s basic stats increase depending on equipment levels.
2. Using tradeable and untradeable equipment makes the resulting equipment untradeable.
3. If bound equipment is used as material to level up an unbound equipment, the resulting equipment will be bound.
4. Equipment gets varying amounts of Exp. depending on material equipment grades and Varnish levels.
5. Items used as a material for leveling up equipment disappear afterward.
6. Upgrading your Equipment to the next grade requires it to be at max level.
- Use the Auto-Select to select material items quickly. Use B and C grades as immediate level-up materials.