Things are about to take a new turn with the latest update of Lineage2 Revolution! Brace yourself as Stenoa is unleashed in Giran Dominion, laying devastation in its wake! Gather your friends and party together to challenge the power of this new Field Boss. The Queen Ant has also grown stronger. Call your clan and head to her lair to discover greater rewards. Finally, we have made some changes to the inventory we are sure you will like! You can read more about them below.
Feel free to venture in our world and try out the powers of the new boss challenges. Many great changes await you in this update!
Update Schedule: 8/9 (Wed) 03:00 AM ~ 07:00 AM (UTC+8)
- New Boss, “Stenoa”, in Giran Dominion!
A new boss has spawned in Giran Dominion. You can now challenge yourself even more by defeating this new boss. We are sure you have not experienced a fight as the one you will have with Stenoa.
Check the details below about our new field boss:
|P. Atk. / M. Atk.||20,442|
|P. Def. / M. Def.||172,269|
In addition, the following changes have been made following Stenoa’s arrival in Giran Dominion.
- You can now find Stenoa in the Monster codex
- Giran-Boss Summoning Stone(Stenoa) has been added.
- The Giran-Boss Summoning Stone(Stenoa) has been added to the Boss Summoning Stone Selection Box.
- You can now craft a Giran-Boss Summoning Stone.
The inventory limit has been increased from 300 to 400 slots. You can now expand your inventory up to 400 slots.
- Clan Dungeon Queen Ant
A hard difficulty mode has been added for the Queen Ant in the Clan Dungeon.
- Weekly Quests
Thenumber of required monsters to defeat in the weekly quests will be adjusted. Users will now need to kill 35 monsters in the weekly quest in Giran Dominion. If a player has an ongoing quest to defeat 50 monsters n Giran Dominion the change will be applied on the next weekly quest.
*Please note that this includes maps after Giran Dominion
- Combine Equipment
We are aware that a lot of users have had issues when combining equipment. The chance to acquire a rare item has been increased only when untradable items are used.
- Chat Level Restrictions
We know that some users have not been able to enjoy the game due to the constant advertisements that may pop up on the chat. As such we are putting level restrictions for the chat. Now you will only be able to use the local chat if your account is Level 15 and above. For the world chat your account should be level 31 and above.
-You can get a 50% discount when hiring a Clan Keeper.
– The cost to purchase the Clan Hall has been maintained at 240,000.
– The frequency of package pop-ups has been reduced.
– The issue that caused users to be unable to clear the 7-3 main quest has been fixed.
– The Draw Event has been extended and you will now be able to acquire coupons from the Field and Elite Dungeon Treasure Boxes. –
– The issue that caused an error with the Reward Count(Weekly Quest) has been fixed.
– The Dice Event Dice points will all be deleted with the update.
– The Clan Adena that was used to participate(bid) in the Fortress Seige will be given back with this update.
– We will be giving Clan Adena to Clans that purchased a Clan Hall between 7/26(After the Update) and 7/31(Before the Update)
– We will be giving back Clan Adena to the Clans that used Clan Adena to hire Clan Hall Keepers between 7/26(After the Update) and 7/31(Before the Update)
– The issue that cause the skill description for “Rythm of Combat” to be shown incorrectly has been fixed.
– The issue that caused the Alliance Clan not to be displayed on the Alliance/Hostility tab has been fixed. In addition the issue that made it impossible to visit an Alliance’s Clan Hall has been fixed.
We hope that you will enjoy all the new additions to the game!
Source: OfficialDon't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Discord.