Welcome to a rich and exciting update of Lineage2 Revolution! We’ve prepared new special challenges for our valiant Heroes with great rewards waiting for you!
Face the new bosses added in our open world and in the clan dungeon while receiving your daily rewards in our latest weekly log in event! If the enemies prove to be too much for you, visit the Shop to purchase new bundles that will imbue your equipment and clan with powers that can spell the difference!
And finally, take the time to unwind as well from your journey by enjoying our fun mini-game, the Dice Event! You’ll be able to earn points to roll the dice by completing tasks from the event and a variety of amazing rewards await you!
These and much more are happening in our latest update for Lineage2 Revolution!
Update Schedule: 7/12 (Wed)
– We will announce the specific schedule in the near future.
1. The 70th Floor of the Tower of Insolence!
Rise up to the top floor of the Tower of Insolence which has been updated to the 70th floor! Stronger monsters have infested the higher floors and valiant heroes are called to investigate the concealed valuables that these monsters are keeping. Curious? Then get stronger and earn the right to be the first to reach the 70th floor of the Tower of Insolence!
2. New Boss, “Amadeus”, in Summit of Dissonance!
A new boss has spawned in the Summit of Dissonance threatening to spread chaos across the world! Amadeus is by far the strongest among all bosses in the field. Get ready to take him on and feel his power as you engage in a clash you’ve never experienced before. Wonder what rewards he has in store for you? Find out by killing Amadeus together with your party!
Check the details below about our new field boss:
Summit of Dissonance
P. Atk. / M. Atk.
P. Def. / M. Def.
3. New Bosses in Clan Dungeon!
A high-level Varkaron together with a massive Queen Ant challenges you to visit your Clan Dungeon! The new bosses in the clan dungeon seeks to shatter the foundation of unity you built together with your clan mates! Prove to them how solid your ties are and show them your combined strength to take them down and collect the rewards that lie in their deaths’ wake!
Check the details below about our new clan dungeon bosses:
A. Varkaron’s Vestige (Hard)
Recommended No. of
Clan Level 8 or higher
Recommended Combat Power
You can earn rewards to help strengthen your clan when
you defeat Varkaron. Rewards such as Adena, small Clan
Coin Box, Varkaron Box/Core, Meteor Storm Forgotten
Scroll pages and more!
B. Queen Ant (Easy)
Recommended No. of
Clan Level 6 or higher
Recommended Combat Power
You can earn rewards to help strengthen your clan when you defeat the Queen Ant. Rewards such as Adena, small Clan Coin Box, Queen Ant Box, and others.
4. Treasure Chests added in the Field and Elite Dungeon!
Longing for a bounty while exploring? Then find a random treasure chest in the field and in the Elite Dungeon! In the treasure box that appears, you can acquire a variety of treasures including Varnish, Consumables, Quest scrolls, and Clan currency! Also, when the treasure chest disappears, randomly appearing treasure guards will be available for a fight to give you extra treasures like Adena, Experience, and Proofs of Blood!
Take note of the following changes that will apply in our latest update:
– Fixed the issue where some users could not log into certain characters.
– Fixed the issue where some users appeared to have been attacking faster than others through the use of restricted 3rd party applications.
– Fixed the issue where users could not clear Mercenary’s Journey #35 from combining to get SR equipment.
– Standard price in the Trading Post for Maphr’s Protection Fragment has changed to from 105 blue diamonds -> 16 blue diamonds. The highest/lowest price standard has changed +/- 30%.
– UI window to display friend list in party dungeon result window for party dungeons will be hidden
– Our activity point system has changed from MAX 400 to 300, so that you can enjoy the adventure more.
– The activity points earned by playing in the Equipment Dungeon has been increased from 30 to 40.
– “Silver Saint” mount pet conditions have changed from “Reach Grade 10 in Honor Rank” to “Reach Grade 5 in Honor Rank”.
– A pop-up message showing the commission will be stated when using the Trading post.
– Added a M. Def substat to the Queen Ant monster core.
– Finding Lineage Letters will all be deleted with the update.